1. Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded, except when an event is postponed or cancelled.
2. Refunds may be issued by cheque for postponed or cancelled events.
3. Some events carry a no-readmission policy.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject patrons from the event.
5. Once a performance has begun entry may be refused until a suitable break. In some circumstances, we may not be able to seat
you in the original seats you have purchased.
6. Lost or stolen tickets for standing events, general admission areas and festivals cannot be replaced or money refunded.
7. We cannot be held responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
8. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
9. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photography, visual and audio recordings.
10. Resale or attempted resale at a price higher than face value is grounds for cancellation without notice or refund. 11. No parties shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket.
11. The management reserves the right to alter the programme without refund.
12. For performances at all official Cambridge International Arts Festival partner venues: Cambridge Corn Exchange, The Mumford Theatre, The ADC, The Corpus Playroom, The Robinson Theatre, The Fitzwilliam museum or any permitted third parties may carry out general filming and sound recording in or about the venue/arena. By purchasing tickets you consent to you and your party being included in and to the exploitation of such films and recordings without payment.
• The consumption of alcohol is not permitted inside the auditorium of The Mumford Theatre, The Covent Garden Theatre and The Robinson Theatre. CIAF Management reserves the right to eject anybody who breaches these terms.
• It is the ticket-holder's responsibility to have determined the suitability of a performance prior to purchasing tickets.
• CIAF management cannot be held responsible for the early or late finishing of a performance. Estimates of running times given by the Box Office are intended as a guideline only.
• It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to read and understand the ticket conditions and polices at each venue they purchase a ticket from.
Ticket holders must adhere to the rules and regulations laid out by the venues they participate in.
• Concessions are available to full-time students, the unwaged and those aged 25 and under. All concessions are subject to availability and must be declared at the time of booking. We will ask you to show proof of your concession at point of sale or when you collect your tickets at the Box Office. There will also be occasional performances with no reduced rates.